Legal Leads, LLC (hereafter "the company") presents the information on this web site as a service to the legal profession and other Internet users. A portion of the information contained in this web site is provided by third parties and users. Because of the rapidly changing nature of the information and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the Content of this web site or other sites to which we link. Any downloading and distribution of copyrighted material from this site or sites to which we link, without the copyright owner's permission, is strictly prohibited.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS - You, the user of this web site, acknowledge that this web site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, typefaces, graphics, text, logos, button icons, images, trademarks, service names, service marks, and other material (collectively "Content") that are the property of the company or its suppliers and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and the company owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal use and that you maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws, you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATIONS, OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROVIDERS, OR THE LIKE, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. YOU SHALL NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
INDEMNIFICATION YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE COMPANY HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, RELATED TO ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU.
APPLICABLE LAW This site is created and controlled by the company in the State of Missouri. As such the laws of the State of Missouri will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. the company reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Missouri and of the United States of America located in the State of Missouri for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of this site
Legal Leads, LLC
P.O. Box 711
Nixa, MO 65714
The company may conduct research based on its users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to the company during user registration, as well as on order forms, during promotions, through surveys, and from its server log files. This information is used to better serve its users. Aggregated information, which is statistical information that may be compiled from personally identifiable information but which is not personally identifiable itself, may be shared with advertisers or other businesses. Under a confidentiality agreement, the company also may share information with third parties in service of the company.
Unless the company provides specific notice prior to collecting particular information (such as, for example, prior to a survey), the company will not provide users’ personally identifiable information to any third party, except that it may provide or publish information in the aggregate.
The company also reserves the right to send you offers about its services and those of its affiliates. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please contact email@example.com to request removal from this list.
If you wish to unregister from the company’s sites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have your registration deleted. Once your account has been deleted, you will no longer be able to submit comments and/or other material to the company’s websites. You may re-register at any time, unless your account has been terminated by the company.
4. PRIVACY WITH RESPECT TO VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSURES If you voluntarily disclose personal information in comments and/or other materials submitted to the company for use on its websites, such information may be collected by other viewers and may result in unsolicited messages from others.
5. DISCLOSURE IN SPECIAL CASES As stated previously, the company will not—without specific notification—as a rule disclose personal information submitted to the company to third parties. However, the company may disclose such information when required by law, subpoena or order issued by a court or governmental body, or when the company has reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the company’s User Agreement or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the company’s rights or property, other the company users, or anyone else who may be harmed.
6. DATA SECURITY The company has physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information collected online. However, no security system is impenetrable. The company cannot guarantee the security of its database, nor can it guarantee that information will not be intercepted after being transmitted from you to the company over the internet.
7. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THE COMPANY’S SERVERS The company’s web servers automatically collect certain personally identifiable information, such as which pages each user visits and the domain names of visitors. This information is used for a number of purposes internally and may also be provided to advertisers on an aggregated, anonymous basis.
The company also places a “cookie” on the browsers of computers of users of its websites to store and track information. A “cookie” is a data file that can be used to tell when your computer has visited a certain website. The information may be used for editorial purposes, for measuring traffic patterns, and to make sure that you do not have to reenter your password multiple times during a visit. Advertisers on the company’s website also may have their own cookies.
Any user may opt-out of cookies (including but not limited to the company’s cookies) by changing a setting on your browser. Opting out of cookies by changing this setting will disable all cookies and may cause problems with some websites.
8. INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 Children under the age of 13 should not send any information to the company, including but not limited to names, addresses, or email addresses. The company does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If the company learns that it has collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13, it will delete that information from its database as soon as possible.
Teen-agers who are at least 13 years of age may submit personal information only with the permission of, and under the supervision of, a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to the company’s User Agreement for the benefit of a teen-ager between the ages of 13 and 18, you are fully responsible for any comments and/or other submissions by the teen-ager and any legal liability that the teen-ager may incur.
© 2013 by Legal Leads, LLC. Content on this site is protected by the copyright laws of the United States. The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, or retransmitting of any copyright-protected material. The content is NOT WARRANTED as to quality, accuracy or completeness, but is believed to be accurate at the time of compilation. By using this site you agree to the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer. This site relies on 3rd party information in order to deliver our services. Interruption of this site due to 3rd party actions does not alter the terms of services between Legal Leads, LLC and the client.